Report 2 DP is Live!
On the heels of the success of our recently launched Dana Point App, we are proud to announce that we have created “Report 2 DP” for the community to submit service requests.
What is a service request you ask?
The requests can be anything from graffiti around the community, garbage or furniture put out on the street, a sign issue, or even a tree problem. We pride ourselves on keeping Dana Point clean and looking it’s best not only for visitors but for the locals who call DP their home.
To submit a request you:
- 1. Create an account (You only have to do this one time)
- 2. Click Service Requests
- 3. Use the map to pinpoint the location of the problem
- a. “Drop a Pin”
- b. Enter the address
- 4. Press the continue button at the bottom of the screen
- 5. Enter the issue
- 6. Add your notes on the issue, and attach a picture by tapping on the camera on the bottom right of the page
- 7. Once your note is written, and the photo is attached, press “send report,” and it will be sent to the City
You will receive a notification when the request has been received, and each time the service request has been updated you will receive another notification (as long as you have set your settings in your profile to receive the notifications). You will also receive a notification once the request has been completed.
If you already have the Dana Point App on your smartphone, you can access Report 2 DP through the Service Request button under more features on the bottom right-hand corner. It will take you to a page with the new app to download directly.
Want to always stay in the know? Follow the City of Dana Point on all of our social channels for news, updates, and events.